As a church community, our primary aim is “to take the Good News of Jesus to every person in Gateacre”.
We seek to live out and proclaim the Good News in every sense:
- The possibility of a life-changing relationship with God through Jesus Christ
- The transformation of our local community
We are an evangelical and gently charismatic church, and we place a strong emphasis on building relationships within our church family and drawing others into that family.
We seek to do this in a number of ways, including:
- Friendships with one another
- Fellowship groups of various kinds
- Carer and child groups
- Groups for those seeking to explore the Christian faith, and those taking their first steps as Christians
- Our service to the community through baptisms, weddings and funerals
- Work with the elderly
We believe that everyone matters in God’s kingdom, and it matters to us that we communicate the love of God to everyone around us both by what we teach, and by the way we treat people.